Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Boston weekend

Today I came back from an extended weekend in Boston. First, I stayed my cousins who live north of the city for the few days after Thanksgiving. I don't usually get to spend a lot of time with their family when the rest of the family is around, so it was good to see them.

Yesterday, Ginger and I met up in Boston and spent the day wandering around. Then I spent the night at her house to the south of the city. I hadn't been into Boston in several years and even then, it was just a quick visit with my family. It was good to really go around and see what a nice city it is - even better with a friend :)

Ginger's family is really fun and it was cool to see her house (esp. since they're moving soon!). We planned a trip for her to come down to New York in a few weeks and she'll stay with me this time. It's comforting to have someone from DU so close by because the winter break is so long (five more weeks).

Now that I'm in New York, I think I'm here to stay for a good while. Drop by my high school, see friends who are around, spend time with my grandmothers and my family, and of course roam around the city!!! I love it here...

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment