Wednesday, April 6, 2011

When they stop making clothes

So I know that there are children in Africa who don't really have clothes and that I shouldn't be complaining or whatever. But it really pisses me off (pardon my "French") when you buy an item of clothing that is pretty standard - like, say, a pair of jeans or leggings or socks - and they stop making them that way!

Two such examples (and, woah, yeah I went there, I'm whippin' out brand names, people):
1) Arden B.'s "Signature Boot" in size 24
    Dayummm these are my favourite jeans ever! They fit me like a glove. Waaaaayy better than any other jeans I've bought. And sure, they were a little pricier, but I have definitely gotten my money's worth of wear out of them.
2) Danskin's "Supplex Legging" style 1562
    Warmest leggings I've ever owned! They're perfect under clothing, like ski gear (or jeans when it's really cold out!), or just on their own. And I've tried calling the company to see when they'll be back in stock but no luck :(

If you find either of these items, send them my way!
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment