Monday, September 12, 2011

Birthday day!

(yes, I know it's a bit redundant)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Last night a bunch of ∆Zs (and some non-∆Z friends) and I went out to dinner in downtown Denver to celebrate my birthday. It was also one of my good friend's (and ∆Z sister) birthday too!!! We're birthday twins! A total of sixteen of us went out to dinner and had an absolute blast :) We sat at a big table outside, and because we had been waiting a long time, got a few free appetizers - yum. It was so fun, we just laughed and had the time of our lives.

the two birthday girls!!
frosting on my face
everyone at dinner

And now today! My actual birthday! I got a lot of birthday calls, texts, and Facebook wall posts... thanks to everyone; I feel so loved :) Per my attending college, I don't get to celebrate my birthday with my family every year now, so it's wonderful that I have such great friends who celebrate to the ends of the earth with me.

I woke up to a bright, quiet morning; well-rested, I walked with Betty Crocker (one of my suitemates) to get breakfast and then headed to the ∆Z house to hang out for a while. Stu drove me and Doug to get picnic food at Whole Foods and then we chilled in Wash Park with Shmee for a while - so relaxing.

stu and doug

Doug, Stu, and Alan took me out to dinner later at Piatti in Cherry Creek. Such a good meal (with more free appetizers!) and scrumptious dessert; Stu got chocolate cake, Alan got salted caramel sorbet, Doug got tiramisu, and I got panna cotta. We were so full afterwards (maybe too much indulgence, but hey, it's my birthday!)....

My awesome suitemate, Dance-ay, got me a cute birthday princess pin to wear around today :) Here are the cards and other things I got today:

 french birthday pastries from Mom
 cards from stu...
 ...alan...
 ...and doug.
 birthday outfit
birthday pins! :)

Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate! This was one of the best birthdays ever :)
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment