Monday, September 5, 2011

What happened to Stephanie?

Heyo readers!

I am so completely behind on Colourscape right now! The end of this summer went by so fast and I did so many things and didn't update you about it :( Here's a quick run-down:

July 22-25, went to Boston to visit my ∆Z sister, Eté, and some other DU friends; had an absolute BLAST with them, especially since they are going abroad for the next six months and I won't see them.

me and été at her house near cambridge, ma
 ∆Z girls in the north end, boston

August 5, saw Maroon 5 live in The Today Show concert at Rock Center with Purple.

ta da! we're going to see maroon 5... at four in the morning
we made a sign!
adam levine!

August 10-13, went hiking in the White Mountains (a fun family tradition) and took the Blood family with us for the first time.

top of mt. jackson
just below the summit of mt. eisenhower
family pic at the highland center

August 14, picked Farty up from CT and saw the camp's annual Gilbert & Sullivan show; this year it was "Trial By Jury."


Aug 16-29, went to Ireland with the four best friends

Hmm... so, who are the four best friends you might ask? You all know the movie The Hangover. And you know this song:
Ok, well we're the four best friends. AND we've all chosen names from the movie to be our nicknames on this blog (and occasionally in real life).

Ginger is Stu
Smiley is Alan
Sorry is Doug
I am Phil

So not to worry, I am still alive! And I have many stories & pictures to share from my Ireland trip :)
coming soon.....

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment