Thursday, March 3, 2011

Early spring days

So it's technically not spring yet. Not until March 21, anyway. But it sure feels like spring here in Denver! Three 60+ degree days in a row. And sunny. And beautiful. You all know how much I love that :)

Me and Ginger went to study outside on Tuesday afternoon (when I still had my crown on, haha). We sat on this little hill that the sun was just pounding on. It was so hot and delightful!!


I hope it stays like this for some sunny skiing this weekend!
xxo, S

4 comments:

  1. Honey, you for cereal need to respond to these :) P.S. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you want me to say? all you ever say is "i'm so jealous of you, you're in college and your life is awesome." i mean, it's not like i'm gonna say HELL YEAH, SUCK IT BITCH!

    because... no, i would never say that :) ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! Haha. No, I just want confirmation that you read these because, as you know, I say such groundbreaking things here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I just read sheridan's comments creepily and don't comment at all usually. Superstalker...

    ReplyDelete