Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today I'm a princess

Happy March!

I hope you said "white rabbit" this morning. If you don't know the legend/superstition, here's a brief summary:


The most common modern version states that a person should say "rabbit, rabbit, white rabbit", "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit", "rabbit, rabbit" or simply "white rabbits" upon waking on the first day of each new month, and on doing so will receive good luckfor the duration of that month.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit


I've sure had a good month so far.... no more news, though. I don't want to jinx it!
But for starters, it is a balmy 62 degrees and sunny here in Denver. So beautiful walking around campus. I even wore a dress and my fave Keds today. Oh, and this crown I found.



It's actually Smiley's crown... that I semi-stole. But just for now! She has a major essay due in a few hours that she needs to finish - I'm trying to cheer her up and prevent her from drowning in disaster :)

xxo, S

1 comment:

  1. Hey.... you're cute. And I'm jealous of the weather there.

    ReplyDelete