Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rho, Rho, Rho Your Boat!

∆Z's annual Senior Formal (our third and final formal of the year) was at the Cherry Creek Marina and Yacht Club this year (hence the boat title). It was such a pretty venue and everyone who went was so pretty and dressed up too! We all met at the house beforehand to take lots of pictures (kinda like prom), then we got on the bus and partied the night away...
My friends and I all had dates, which was fun :) Ginger took her two best friends who came to visit. I took a ∑X sophomore/friend. Sorry took another of two our friends. Smiley took a friend from home. Unicorn took a very fine ∑X senior. And Betty Crocker took her boyfriend.

me and unicorn
me and my date
me and nessie
été and her men, looking smashing as always
or rather, a little gangstaaa
me and été
me, unicorn, and été
all the single ladies!
unicorn, sorry, ginger, and me
me, unicorn, betty crocker, and ginger
me and ginger's friend B
me, my date, and betty crocker

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment