Saturday, June 4, 2011

Departing for the summer

This is my last post from Denver guys! At least for three months, anyway. I'm at the airport now, Sorry and I are checked in about to go through security (joy).
It's been a great last week in the Mile High City. Seriously, seriously can't wait to be back in September!!! Next school year is going to be even better!

I can't believe I've only been in college one year - it seems like so much longer and so much shorter at the same time. The year flew by fast, it was so fun! But I also feel like this has been my life forever (obviously it hasnt') because I'm so used to it already.

Some of my best friends have been made in just these past nine months at DU. I am so thankful for everyone I've met and knew that next year is going to be just as wonderful, if not more :)

xxo, S

1 comment:

  1. I just read your entire list of quotes. They made me smile & laugh & smile some more. Thank you for that. Quick question: are you going to be using either Mimi's phone or your bro's? Because I'm going to be in the city this afternoon and I miss your face and you HAVE NO PHONE!

    ReplyDelete