Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NEW BLOG

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, COLOURSCAPE WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW ADDRESS. YOU CAN CONTINUE READING ON THE NEW BLOG HERE.

Blogger/Google have a photo uploading limit - how lame! I don't know how people are supposed to blog for years and years if there is a photo limit, but there isn't much I can do about it right now.

Anyway, I've been in the process of making the move to a Wordpress site for a while. If you've seen the link on the right >>> that says "Check out the new face of Colourscape!" then you know what I'm talking about! That is where I'm redirecting you now, especially since I can't put anymore photos up here! And (at least) while I'm studying abroad, that's like a huge thing.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING :)

xxo, S

1 comment:

  1. I know the pain. Wordpress is a pc and blogger is a mac. But it's a stupid mac that doesn't let you blog on. grrr

    ReplyDelete