Friday, March 19, 2010

“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out."

(quote by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross)
The rest of that quote was a little less happy, so I cut it off.

Today was probably the most beautiful day of the year - 72 degrees and sunny. AND it's a Friday! Time to break out my sunglasses and flip flops.



I look forward to spring every year, every time of the year. In the middle of summer, I'm looking forward to spring. In the middle of fall and winter, I'm looking forward to spring. It's just my favourite season, hands down. Spring is the beautiful, sunny, sing-songy rebirth of life on earth. All the colours come out and everyone is ecstatic just to be free from cold, grey winter skies. Spring officially starts on Sunday, but I'm beginning my celebration now. So if you're like me and have been blessed with super beautiful weather today, SMILE, happy looks good on you!

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment