Friday, March 19, 2010

Twofer Thursday


Hey, sorry for the double post today. My life is sometimes more interesting than I think.

Anything Goes ended on Saturday with the cast party but we still had to sign posters for each other the way we did for our director, conductor and coreographer. There was no power on Saturday so we ended up not doing it. Instead we extended the fun by signing posters today! I got my last poster ever :( filled with lovely comments from all my fellow thespians.



Shows pictured: top left: Pirates of Penzance (2003), Guys and Dolls Jr. (2004), Fiddler on the Roof Jr. (2006), Little Shop of Horrors (2007), Macbeth (2006). middle left: House of Blue Leaves (2007), Into the Woods (2008), Witness for the Prosecution (2008), Urinetown (2009). bottom left: A Flea in Her Ear (2009), Anything Goes (2010).

When I went home, I read all the comments on all my posters since sixth grade (above). That's eleven posters! I want to get them framed some day. Maybe for a graduation present...

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment