Tuesday, April 6, 2010

College acceptances

As it may or may not be apparent, I am off to college in the fall and I've just finished hearing back from all the schools I applied to. The results are:

Accepted
-University of Denver
-University of San Diego

Accepted for spring 2011
-American University


Waitlisted
-University of Miami
-University of Richmond


Rejected
-University of Maryland, College Park
-Cambridge University
-University of St Andrew's

Anyway, I am SO EXCITED to be accepted to the wonderful DU and USD!


My decision about which school to attend is due on May 1... so we'll see what I decide. It's thrilling to know that in just a few short months, I will be in an entirely new city with people I haven't even met yet. Scary for some, maybe, but I'm excited and can't wait!

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment