Thursday, April 8, 2010

Work hard, play hard

Normally my school has three shows: a fall drama, a winter musical, and a spring musical for the middle school. This year, however, as a tribute to Joe Raposo, my school is doing a fourth show. It's called "Just Sing!" and it's about students who are supposed to go to my school - cute idea.


I thought I was done with costumes for the year. But I'm not. Actually, it's kind of annoying because both high school and middle school students are in the cast, so we've got these midget middle schoolers running around messing up our order. Thankfully, the show is next weekend so all this silliness will finally be over.

On another note, it is 88 degrees today! In April! I'm enjoying the hot sun in my tan from the Keys last week... maybe I'll get even more tan ;-) Even though I had to do more Costume work today, I was truly rewarded with perfect spring weather.

On Monday I bought a notebook so I can write (or doodle or pass notes... I mean take notes) wherever I am. It's not the most beautiful nb... but it's pretty awesome. It's orange and completely, 100%, environmentally friendly. Plus, I picked up some f-ah-ncy pens to write with: my favourites, Uni-Ball and Le Pen.




My pens and I are going out to soak up some early spring sun.

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment