Friday, April 23, 2010

One long, quiet week

Not much new. Mercury went retrograde on the 17th, so needless to say, things have been pretty technologically nutty. For example, my replacement phone that I got three weeks ago decided to go berserk. However, my stubborn iTunes purchases finally decided to download.

Last Saturday, I began the search for a prom dress. Much like finding a college, it takes a lot of time and energy. Great...
This weekend, however, I have the added bonus of spending a quality Sunday with my lovely biffer and fellow Virgo, S.R.S. [name censored for privacy].

This week has gone by particularly slowly because there are only two weeks left until AP exams (May 3-14). Today, my math teacher announced that we were done learning for the year - a very welcome treat. Today, my AP French teacher also announced that we were kicking into high gear until the exam - not-so-welcome news. I'm only taking three AP exams this year (French, environmental science and English literature). Hopefully I can place out of some boring freshman level courses at DU in the fall!

One last update: my first (of many future pieces) DU apparel arrived today, a super-cozy sweatshirt. It's getting me super-pumped for September!!! All my friends are getting their respective college apparel - it's so spiritful (not a word)!

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment