Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bella's birthday box

Even though most stores were closed today, I got what I needed to make the world's most fabulous care package ever - BELLA'S BIRTHDAY BOX! With help from Purple, I put together pretty much a party in a box complete with confetti, candles, candy, and cards (wow, that's a lot of Cs). My cousin Bella's birthday is next week, so I am sending her this fabulous package for her birthday.

What's inside you ask? First, I lined the box with pretty tissue paper, then began sprinkling little bits of homemade confetti. This, however, is not your grandmother's confetti. It's comprised of glitter foam craft shapes, sequins, and "bath" confetti (it's scented! I couldn't pass it up!). On top of this, I wrapped four tubes of Starburst candies and a cool shaped candle. I also included a pre-addressed thank you note ;) and of course a birthday card (a postcard from New York). Lastly, I got a metallic helium balloon from the supermarket (I figure it will last longer) and closed the box over it. Theoretically, when Bella opens the box, the balloon will fly up and she will have a delightful surprise!

Who knows? This could become my own little business venture...
I hope she likes it!
xxo, S

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, Please post how the box opening goes! I think the new business venture sounds great!! Now that you've visited the CA Bloods feel free to hop up North to us! Hope you're having a good summer! Susan Blood

    ReplyDelete