Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer book list

Books I've read so far this summer:

Pride and Prejudice (not as difficult to read as I had thought)
The Fellowship of the Ring (much more difficult to read; I wanted to read the whole trilogy this summer, but that's just way too long!)
Sweet Deceit: A Privilege novel > (these two were mindless, "trashy beach novels" I read at the beach)
Tan Lines: A Summer novel >
Charlie St. Cloud (compelling, sad, meaningful, and inspiring; better than I thought it would be)
The Memory Keeper's Daughter (not at all what I was expecting. bittersweet and beautifully written)
and now I am working on Eat, Pray, Love 




Charlie St. Cloud was much better than the movie; The Fellowship was much longer than the movie. And now I can only wait and see how EPL compares to its own new movie.

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment