Monday, November 8, 2010

Lady Antebellum

(or Stephanie goes to a country music concert)

So I'm not sure what possessed me to buy tickets to see Lady Antebellum in concert on Wednesday, but I went with four of my friends, and had a pretty good time. What's strange is that I A: only know one of their songs and B: don't really like country music.

The opener was the dictionary definition of country music, but I enjoyed Lady A a lot more. They have a great live sound, which a lot of bands don't. And they looked like they were just purely enjoying themselves. Their number one song is "Need You Now" and that happens to be my favourite, too.

Most of the audience was middle aged; we were definitely some of the youngest people there. But they were funny and drunk! so we were entertained left and right. One lady had this incredible nest-ish hairstyle that prevented all five of us from seeing the stage and another kept spilling her drink in my shoes...

We sang along and took lots of pictures:














Is living in Denver, being out west, and hanging with Texans changing my music taste??

...we shall see...
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment