Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Travel day - going home

After watching all of my friends slowly clear out of the dorms this weekend, I was the last one left. Today, I got picked up by Uncle T to go to the airport and go HOME! for six lovely weeks.


It's a bittersweet departure. Of course I am happy to go home and see my family and drench myself in New York-ness, but I'm also going to miss all the friends I've made these past ten weeks. We've gotten really close really fast and had a lot of fun times already... I don't know what I'm going to do without them for six weeks - that's more than half of the time I've even known them!

All this means is good news - I'm having a great first quarter at DU (I know this was the right choice for me) and I'm going to make the most of my time at home.

See you on the East Coast!
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment