Saturday, November 6, 2010

∆Z New Member Formal

Thursday night was the Delta Zeta New Member Class Formal event. It was at the Denver Aquarium and we had a ton of fun!

My friends from my floor helped me get ready and my roommate did my hair... I'm such a girl, I love getting dressed up.



I brought a friend from my FSEM, and there were actually six of us from that one class! We went to get dinner beforehand, then took pictures at the ∆Z house. All members went (freshman through seniors) and most people brought dates so there were SO many people in our little living room.

Once we got to the aquarium, we got to go to the exhibit inside and see all the fish. There are some freaky-looking guys in there!





Ginger and I went around with our dates in the exhibit most of the time (because the DJ was kinda a little bad...) and mostly just giggled :)




We even found Nemo and his friends!



Hitting up the photobooth at the end:

The drive home took forever because of traffic but it was a really good night. Way more fun than I thought it would be.

∆Z initiation - which means I'll be a full-fledged member! - is next week!!

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment