Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Endorphins!

This morning, I did - for the second time! - something I never thought I would be capable of: I woke up before 6 AM, and went to the gym!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I looooove sleeping more than anything. But here I am, sacrificing sleep to go work out. Woah. I know.

Anyway, hopefully this becomes something I can do consecutively, consistently, and constantly (big words there). Because sometimes those little bity successes feel super über important :)

xxo, S

2 comments:

  1. I did that once... It felt awesome! But when I tried to do it again, I just fell asleep. Twice. When you're actually able to stand up, it's always a good idea to go work out because you feel better for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it totally makes the rest of the day way better!

    ReplyDelete