Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy new year, and other updates

I was yelled at by a certain BYERS who won't leave me alone until I've blogged. So I'm blogging.

The reason I haven't been blogging, BYERS, is because I am a busy busy college student who has lots of friends, lots of work, lots of commitments, and very little time. Therefore, my blogging suffers when I'm at college. I apologise to anyone, besides BYERS who gets upset by this. Complaints about my blogging habits may be submitted in the form of comments at the end of posts, when I do post.

Happy tenth day of 2011 everyone! A week and a half into this new year and what have you done with it? Been (somewhat) successful with any new years' resolutions? Since I'm still in the holiday spirit of sharing, I'll share some of mine with you... be sure not to laugh.

1) Be organised
-in my room (closet, desk, drawers, etc.)
-with schoolwork (read: get it done!)
-with time & appointments
2) Wake up earlier
-go to bed earlier
-get more done in the morning
-be in class on time, every time
3) Call/Skype my family more often
4) Read more books
-especially the ones assigned for schoolwork...
5) Wear my retainer more often
6) Get more As in classes
-go to office hours
-ask questions in class
-complete assigned work [do you see a repeated theme here?]
7) Be more fiscally minded
-get a job
8) Spend summertime efficiently
-get a job
9) Be healthier
-physically (being active, eating properly, adequate sleep)
-mentally (being kinder, adequate sleep)
-spiritually (I'm not sure what I mean by this, but I feel like it's something I should work on)
10) Do more for me!
-read: I do wat I want, foo'

Gosh, I sure hope this makes up for everyone's (read: BYERS'S) disapointment in my blogging. Again, I'm so very sorry that I'm so terribly un-punctual. But hey, if I'm finally being good about doing my schoolwork, maybe the blogging will suffer :( En revanche, if I'm be more organized in the time spectrum, I should be able to balance both. Hmm...

xxo, S

3 comments: