Monday, January 24, 2011

Lack of creativity

I made an album called "This Weekend," but isn't that kind of a stupid name for a photo album? Really, it's just because I couldn't come up with a better name for it. Some days are just void of creativity.

Yesterday, my friends and I met a new transfer student. Well, Sorry and Ginger already knew him, but I met him. I'd forgotten that people could transfer halfway through the year, and it reminded me of a friend of mine, Rugby, who goes to a nice, famous college in that cold region of New England.

I remember going through the college process senior year with Rugby. We've been good friends and I was excited when we both applied to DU. I was also kind of nervous because he's got way better grades than I do, and a college isn't going to take that many kinds from one high school. But we both got in! He got into a lot of other chill colleges, too. And then I thought, how cool would it be if we went to the same college?! 

But Rugby did his smart person thing and went to that nice, famous college. Now, not that I have anything against that particular college, but if I could, I would suggest Rugby transfer out and go somewhere way chiller and more fun. Because then he would be happier! And I'm all about the happy factor for all humans :)

xxo, S

4 comments:

  1. I'm fairly positive I know who Rugby is (like... I know who he is but I don't want to assume too much). Didn't you see him over break? I thought you did... Anyways, He is super happy & having a great time at his "nice, famous college" (I totally know who Rugby is :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, well, not according to what we talked about and no, i didnt see him over break. and maybe it should be a DISCLAIMER that i dont like this particular college to begin with....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha well Rugby is named after his character in Flea, right?

    ReplyDelete