Sunday, October 30, 2011

Autumn Sunday

Last Sunday, Doug and I went for a little bike ride around our Denver neighbourhood. We rented bikes from the Denver B-Cycle system and rode to the S. Gaylord St. shop street and Washington Park. However, this was before that lovely snowstorm we had on Wednesday, so there were still bright fall leaves on the trees and it was shorts/dresses weather...

riding down s. gaylord street
doug on her bike
we stopped at whole food to grab some picnic food - so green!
our "picnic"
eating in wash park
me and doug :)

Afterwards, we headed back to campus and my dad picked me up for dinner at Uncle T's. Dad was going back to NY in the morning, so it was a fun dinner and the last time I'll see him before Thanksgiving! Also last weekend, I got NEW SKIS & GEAR!!! Pictures to come soon, but be warned: everything is freakin' awesome!

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment