Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEKEND

Happy Halloween to one and all!

My friends and I had a great Halloween weekend. I had four different costumes, which my friends and I spent weeks coming up with. A bunch of us got ready in my suite beforehand and then partied all together.

getting ready to go out: music playing and costume-altering
betty crocker (a real southern girl) as a belly dancer with me, a sassy texan girl, and our cowgirl sister
 group of us before heading out on friday
 mk and me. troo wuv!
 me and miss bananaanna
 more dz sisters!
flight attendant, ballerina, and "walk of shame"
 stu and me
she is some sort of circus performer/ 80s workout instructor
 stu and doug in matching jumpsuits! 
 betty boop (as betty "boom!") and me
i'm a flight attendent from hawai'i
liv-love and stu
princess jasamine and a grecian goddess - so pretty!

The other cosumes I wore that aren't pictured here (sad!) are a lax bro and a tacky tourist. These were pretty funny... the lax bro one didn't do too well in the cold weather, however.

Can't wait for next year! Or just another costume/theme party in the near future!
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment