Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Foo fighters!

Last night, me and my suitemate, Betty Crocker, went to see the Foo Fighters in concert! And it was the greatest show ever!!!
We got there just in time to see the second opener, Cage the Elephant, and settle in our scary seats. They were waaaaaay up there. I'd never sat so high up in an arena setting before (the show was at the Pepsi Center) and climbing up to our seats I had a touch of vertigo.
But it was so worth it!!! Of all the (very few) concerts that I've seen, this was one of the most intense, passionate, lively, engaging shows. The band was so into it and the lights were phenomenal. And they sounded so loud and awesome and fun! Pardon all the exclamation points everywhere, but I loved it!!!

 us at the concert
 walking through the crowd

 on a high-up, rising, stage thing
 acoustic encore
 my t-shirt!

We were really lucky to be able to go to this show because I won the tickets and almost sold them away because I didn't have anyone to go with... but then Betty was like, "I really want to go!" so we went together! YAY!

Can't wait for more concerts :)
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment