Tuesday, September 28, 2010

∆Z - Delta Zeta

I got my bid for the Rho Chapter of Delta Zeta Sorority tonight and I couldn't be happier!!!!
After a looooooong weekend of Recruitment (Thurs - Sun), I can finally relax and get to focus on the one house that has made me feel completely and totally welcome: Delta Zeta.

I would rather not focus on Recruitment (a.k.a. Rush) right now because it was a painful, stressful, exhausting process that I would never do again. So it's a good thing I got into a house! Instead, I'd like to share the joy I feel right now from being welcomed into the DZ family. I know it sounds corny, but it's true: from the beginning, I felt close and connected to the girls in DZ. This is the house for me and I'm so, SO happy they let me in!

pref (Preference) night - sunday

my floormate next door

me & my roommate :)

with one of my pledge classmates, bid night - monday


with my turtle buddy

party at the DZ house

celebrating in our room - even though we are all in in different houses!

older DZ members came to decorate our doors
look at my delta zeta pride!!!

sporting official DZ sunglasses

me and my roomie playing around on photobooth


the DZ sign



SO HAPPY TO BE A DELTA ZETA GIRL!

pink and green forever
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment