Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yearbooks

I only have to go to school one day this week (today) and it's just fun stuff: getting yearbooks!

This year it is dedicated to my math teacher and the theme is the circus. I think it's the best yearbook I've ever had. The letters and some detailing on the front are raised, too, making it extra special.



The funniest part of the yearbook was the "Prophecies" page. One of my friends, Quiggles, prophecy was that she was gonna be sitting in the bagel store with her best friend... probably true, but very silly. Mine was "professional event planner," which I thought was more serious, though. I spent the better part of the afternoon getting my friends' and teachers' signatures. It's sad to think I won't be doing this a year from now, but it's also refreshing to go through all the pages with pictures from not only senior year, but middle school as well. I'm really excited to read all my signatures/well wishes and look at all the pictures!

Five days 'til graduation!!!
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment