Sunday, October 28, 2012

Geography lesson (three)

Where in the world is: Stephanie spending fall  break?
Good question.

Answer, class? PRAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!


Ohhhh yes, this is one very excited fille (girl) over here. If you were with me right now, you'd see me doing a little song and hop-dance all around my room, "I'm going to Praaaaaaague, I'm going to PRAAAGUE!!!"

This will officially be the farthest East I've ever been in the world (Iceland being the farthest North, Mexico being the farthest South, and California being the farthest West). And I'm all about the neeeew stuff (C + T, did you get that reference??). Everything I've heard from Stu about Prague, the Czech Republic, and former-Soviet nations in general has wowed me.

It is going to be wonderful having a best friend and personal tour guide ;) I imagine it would be pretty challenging to get around without any knowledge of the city. I love visiting my friends where they live/study because I get to see places that they've really enjoyed, and it's so special that they can share it with moi - just like when Stu came to visit!

I arrive in Praha today at noon and have all week (until Friday) to explore! What a great way to spend my first (and only) fall break ever - yay! :)

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment