Thursday, October 11, 2012

You won't believe what I did today

I wrote deeply profonde and abstraite prose - en français!
That's profound and abstract. IN FRENCH!

Dad would probably say something like, "Shouldn't you be drinking black coffee and smoking unfiltered cigarettes while wearing a beret and scoffing at Americans?"
Well, Dad, that's what I wrote about! I just was not actively portraying that stereotype while I wrote it. I was really just in bed editing a paper for class.

But still.
Can we all just take a moment and admire the fact that I wrote something cool in another language?! I get that I can write a pretty good sentence or two in English, but this is some decent stuff too and it's in French.

I guess I'm doing pretty well at this bilingual stuff :)

xxo, S

P.S. will post the cool french thing soon... like, after i get it all grammar-edited to perfection from my professor. hopefully with a good grade, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment