Tuesday, February 1, 2011

College snow day!

DU HAS A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!!!
And right in the middle of midterms week! Woohooooo!

I helped my friend Cat move her car from the outside parking lot to one inside because of the snow. It was an adventure, to say the least. All her windows were totally iced over so we had to wait and heat up the car... and remember to use de-icer... before we could go anywhere. And, being as smart as I am, I wore PJ shorts outside in the c o l d .


It was a successful mission! We drove all one hundred feet and tucked her car safely underground. Then we braved the cold, snowy, wind back to Halls.


Tonight is gonna be a hot chocolate night and fuzzy socks night :) . Oh, and "The Bachelor" is on!

xxo, S

3 comments:

  1. Hey. You're adorable. I almost commented this on facebook, but then I wondered if you had also blogged a real explanation. Now I'm so happy I checked! Haha LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP i put up a real explanation. i think one could figure out my entire life story by reading my various internet outlets hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite possible, but how else am I supposed to keep up with how glamorous it is?

    ReplyDelete