Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter Carnival - day two

Yesterday, I skied another beautiful, sunny day, all day. Went in for lunch to our sweeeeeet suite and had two sandwiches, I was so hungry. Unfortunately, my favourite lifts were closed because there were really high winds at the top. Good thing I got such good skiing in on Friday!! :)



Saturday night was one big party - we went to the hot tub, made a big dinner, played music and froze our butts off!

friday night sunset

Can't wait for next year's Winter Carnival!
xxo, S

2 comments:

  1. Ok... I am seriously jealous of your Winter Carnival-ing it up! Yesterday we had sectionals... I have the bruises to prove it. I actually missed you SOOOOOO much because there was a girl there who freaking HAD YOUR COAT! She must thought I was a weirdo because I told her that her jacket was making me miss my friend. Whatevs... She can deal. LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha awww i miss you too :) how did sectionals go??

    ReplyDelete