Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I want out of life

(or at least... some things)

boat
sailboat
big house
beach house
ski house
loft
mountain car aka jeep
legit car aka porsche
shoes
three kids
big kitchen!!!
fast skiis
powder skiis
sunglasses
big closet
hot tub
endless coke zero
iphone
sapphire engagement ring
cartier wedding ring
big ass wedding in husavik, iceland
...it should be a national holiday
...the icelanders are gonna love me, uh, us
lots of swimsuits
beautiful hats
fun job
...planning parties
...for fun people
kids are going to a good school
...and then good college
and i guess that means il go to grad school
really pretty, big bathroom
intense camera
plane
my own island
pretty children
best husband ever
best bestfriend ever
world peace

I made this by myself today, keeping busy during our snow day. But me and Smiley (and later, Ginger) figured out that we all want pretty much these same things!!! Call us superficial, but I don't think anyone would be sad to have this stuff when they grow up. And, hey, maybe we're just optimistic college freshmen, but if we want this, we will work hard to get it!

xxo, S

P.S. I sure hope you laughed at this, because we aren't entirely serious....

5 comments:

  1. Things I want out of life:

    - sailboat
    - Christian Louboutins
    - a walk-in closet full of vintage dresses
    - a NYC apartment with a view... preferably on Riverside Drive
    - a college degree
    - a PhD
    - a house in LP that is actually on the lake.
    - the Rossignol Sevens (super bad a skis)
    - an impressive bag collection
    - an even more impressive shoe collection
    - a private piloting license
    - a cottage in the French countryside (preferably South, close to the ocean, with red flowers growing outside)
    - one of those bathtubs with clawed feet
    - to travel the world when I have no money
    - to go back and experience it again when I'm fabulously wealthy
    - amazing friends
    - to stay close with my siblings
    - if I have children, for them to whoop Herb's kids' asses in skiing
    - a puppy
    - a job that I love
    - to live in 6 of the 7 continents for at least a month each
    - to be fluent in 3 languages (1 down...)
    - to read everything Edith Wharton, John Steinbeck, and Kurt Vonnegut have ever written
    - to actually read War & Peace all the way through
    - to own a dairy farm
    - to befriend a Zoroastrian
    - to vote in the Swiss elections
    - to get drunk at a karaoke bar & belt out Beach Boys classics

    - to figure out what the heck I actually want in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. - OH! I forgot I want a Nobel Prize or some other prestigious prize to shove in the Cobbler's face! (look up Cobber in Wikipedia if you're at all confused as to who I'm referring to)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also came in 3rd today against Yorktown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things I want in life:

    - survival

    the rest I'll figure out later.
    And sheridan, I love your code name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well sher, you wrote "cobbLer" and then "cobber" so im still not sure what ur referring to
    btw ur "wants" are so much more detailed than mine!! mine's just STUFF, i didnt even include all the experiences i want
    nkb: i love you. and sheridan's code name is sheridan.....

    ReplyDelete