Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Questionable...

Should I blog about this? Probably not. I mean, I could get in trouble! And Nessie too!!
But I guess it's still not against the rules unless you get caught.

I'll just post a picture and see if you smarty pants readers can guess what bad things have been going on in room 508 south...


Shhhh... I didn't tell you anything!


In other news, Winter Carnival is this weekend!!!! DU basically takes over Winter Park mountain and there's cheap lift tix and a concert and, ah, so much stuff! Fourteen of my friends and I all got a hotel room to stay in for the weekend - par-tayyy! ;) AND, Denver just got totally dumped on last night. There's like six inches of fresh stuff - that'll make for some nice skiing.

xxo, S

3 comments:

  1. Ok... I officially feel like the most naïve/stupid person ever because I have no idea what that is a picture of. My guess would be candle... but somehow I don't think you're making candles in your dorm room.

    I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it illegal to have candles in your dorm room? I second sheridan's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. it is. i could be fined.
    ...IF that's what i was doing ;)

    ReplyDelete