Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winter Carnival - day one

My friend and I arrived at Winter Park Resort at noon today, checked into our awesome room, and... the weekend has begun!

I skied all afternoon, doing ten runs in three hours. The mountain was beautiful - sunny, powder, and not crowded. Couldn't ask for anything better.






Me, Ginger, Sorry, and other girls went food shopping (always fun) for everyone staying in our room. Then we made dinner. They're cleaning up now (I have a stomach ache) and then we're going to the hot tub.

That's it for day one of Winter Carnival! More posts tomorrow and Sunday :)

xxo, S

1 comment:

  1. Ok... since this is the only post I haven't commented on as of late, I'm going to do it... even if this is kind of half-assed. I 3rd grade boy called me a weirdo today. I was having a moment though... and if I haven't accepted that I'm a freak by now, I'm doing something wrong in my life. LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SPRING BREAK!

    ReplyDelete