Monday, February 21, 2011

Second ski weekend in a row

This weekend, my friend Ginger's mom came out to Denver and took us both skiing at Breck. It was the perfect weekend to go! We had fresh powder on both Friday and Sunday, sun on Friday and Saturday, and hot tubbing all three days :)








It was also the first weekend of President's Week, or February break, on the east coast... which I miss... because we don't get that in college...
But hey! it's college, what other kind of vacation do I need ;) (Just kidding, Dad)

Anyway, the skiing was great and I had a fun time with Ginger, her aunt (who also came out) and her mom. We talked about boys and parties and wine - such a girly weekend :)

It feels good to be back with my corner room crew though! (shout out: NESSIE!)

xxo, S

1 comment:

  1. Ok... I am seriously jealous of your constant proximity to awesome skiing. Like... no words... just green eyed monster-ness. Here I am having the best skiing of both of our lives, and I have to go back to high school in just a few days! I love you girlie, and I can't wait to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete