Thursday, September 27, 2012

Laundry land - UPDATE

Laundry Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Steph

After my frustration with not being allowed to hang my clothes to dry, I resorted to putting my still-wet clothes in my closet.


Needless to say, they didn't really get dry in there.

So at night, when I went to bed, I took all my damp clothes out and hung them back around my room again!
(Oooooo, what a rebel. It's okay. Relax.)
Then when I woke up the next morning, I took them all down. And they were dry! Imagine that...

So, dear readers, I did get my "revenge" in the end. But it was justified, right? I only wanted clean, dry clothes after all!

For next time, I've gotta find a better way to accomplish the whole "dry clothes" part of laundry. I sense  Episode IV coming on. Stay tuned...

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment