Friday, September 28, 2012

Vamos!

Hey blog buddies!

I'm heading out to Barcelona for the weekend! Should be a good time :)
See below for example of "good time" and my current excitement-level:


And slightly more vintage, yet equally awesome (Doug's favorite song!):



Barcelona is going to officially mark my second time to Spain, and I've got the passport stamps to prove it (remember when I stopped in Madrid on my way here?!). Sorry, Dad, I won't be using much espagnol on this trip, since Barcelonians technically speak Catalan. But I'll be trying, I will! 

Today on the Internet I learned si us plau which is "please." When I went to Monaco, one girl remarked that it would be super useful to know how to say "please," "thank you," and "hello" in every language. I agree! Because at least you can show some respect to people, and show that you care a little.

Pictures when I get back, promise! Also, last Saturday I went to Cassis but never updated you all. Oops! Okay well it was just a day trip but really freakin' cool! Maybe I'll go back again before it gets too cold. Probably will be dragging the same people from this Barcelona trip ;)

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment