Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quote me on this

I have seen all of these movies many, many, multiple times. Over and over. Again and again. Hundreds of times. Countless times. So many times, in fact, that I could very well quote them all the way to the end.
Gladiator was on recently and my host mom told us how she loves it and it's the only movie she's seen four or five times. Imagine that! Being able to count the movie you've seen the most! Inspired by her love for a movie I've never seen (sorry, Dad) I decided to make this list.

Give me any quote from any of these movies and I can go tip-for-tat on a quote-that-conversation marathon with you. Well, 99% sure I can.
Here are the movies, in no particular order, complete with (what I think is) the best quotes.


1) Mean Girls
Quote: And on the seventh day, God invented the Winchester rifle. So we could shoot the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals. 
Runner-up: Suck onnnnnn THAT!

2) It's A Wonderful Life
Quote: We serve hard drinks to men who wanna get drunk fast.

3) Wall-E
Quote: Diirrrrrrective. 
Runner-up: Wow, I didn't know we had a pool!

4) Up
Quote: "Please let me in Mr. Fredrikson." "No."

5) Finding Nemo
Quote: The EAC, duuuude. 
Runner-up: He touched the butt.

6) The Incredibles
Quote: You sly dog! You got me monologuing! 
Runner-up: ...because leading experts say, Mozart makes babies smarter...

7) Kung Fu Panda
Quote: Noodle, no noodle. Quit, don't quit. We do not know what will be.

8) Catch Me If You Can
Quote: No, no, no... yes, yes, yes!
Runner-up: Two mice fell into a bucket of cream...

9) The Hangover
Quote: It's not a man purse. It's a satchel. Indiana Jones has one.


Did I cheat a little by having five animated films? But aren't they some of the best animated films you've ever seen?!

Of course, I consider all of these to be great movies (although not the best ever made). My absolute favourite movies? We'll just have to wait for another blog post, now won't we?

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment