Monday, May 17, 2010

Humanitarian remark of the day

This is my new shirt and I will love it forever and ever.

After weeks of searching, I finally found the guy who sells these shirts in the West Village at the Ye Olde Village Fair. Saturday, on a classic May day, hundreds of people filled the streets of "THE BEST street fair in the city, with bands all day and tables and chairs set up so you can hear the band and eat or have coffee, wine or beer."

here are some other slogans I will put on a t-shirt someday
note: I did not make these up
other note: if you thought I made these up, I appreciate your acknowledgement of my creativity, but maybe you should get out more and read some hippie newsletters.
MAKE LOVE
NOT WAR
SAVE WATER
SHOWER TOGETHER
DROP ACID
NOT BOMBS
Maybe my future t-shirt making business will put me through college.
xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment