Friday, May 21, 2010

Things I want to do (but might not actually do)

This is a list I started today:

-go to Africa, Oceania, Asia, South America and Europe... basically everywhere
-skydive
-get another ear piercing
-learn to snowboard
-make $1 million
-learn another language
-plan the Summer Olympic Games
-paint a house
-own a moped/scooter/motorcycle
-sail again
-get published in something
- be like, "where is my llama milk?!"
-volunteer at a hospital
-win the Amazing Race
-go to every state and their highest points
-have a postcard collection
-stay out all night
-protest for something I care about
-donate my body to science
-cook through a whole cookbook
-see my brothers graduate college (read: actually be there)
-sleep the whole day, even if I get sick
-never stop being best friends with Purple
-get a tattoo
-design a house (preferably my own house)
-dye my hair another colour

2 comments:

  1. be like..where is my llama milk..what the heck?!? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it's for when i get to be a really bitch-people-out event planner!

    ReplyDelete