Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In da sun

4.40pm CST:
Last night I skipped the AC option and slept with the ceiling fan flying and the screen door open so I could here the waves crashing. So peaceful...
This morning, I woke up, had breakfast on the balcony, read a little, and then we all went up to explore the rooftop pool. It has a shallow shelf for half the pool that's perfect for chilling on, especially the part where it ends to go deep. And you can look out at the beach all around and see everything because you're high up on the roof! (I remember that my friends and I were gonna try and get to the roof at DU but never did 'cause it was locked.)

After lunch, we went back to the pool and now we're going out for a walk along the beach. Time to explore this little area we're in! I already know that there are some little shops and restaurants around the hotel. It's like a little surf town - laid back and small. But more exploring is fun! Off we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment