Saturday, July 16, 2011

JFZ

Do you know what a JFZ is?
Chances are, you don't. Why? It's kind of a made thing, an acronym for judgement free zone. And up until about a year ago, only a few people used the phrase JFZ. Because about a year ago, I went to college and plastered it on my door and introduced it to my friends and now we use it all the time.

see JFZ right in the middle there? see how important it is!

You could call it an inside joke, but it's more of a growing trend that encourages an optimistic outlook. Sure, maybe just a few people know what it is, but we're all optimists and like sharing our little phrase. So you can imagine my surprise when I was walking down the street and saw THIS:


It was in the window of Planet Fitness, no less! Now EVERYONE knows about JFZ!!!
Well, they don't know it's called a JFZ. That's just us :)

xxo, S

No comments:

Post a Comment